Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Boy!

Yes, we are so happy to have another guy in the family. Now I will really be outnumbered with our fish Dagon, husband, and baby. That is okay with me. I would rather have a house full of boys (follow in my mother-in-law's footsteps) than deal with silly girl hormones and drama. I never really was into that stuff and mostly hung out with guys growing up. I do have some great girl friends that are a lot like me though ;). We are pretty sure on the first name, but middle name we aren't decided. I have a beautiful, coincidental story that goes along with our deciding on a name, but every time I tell it, I get so excited that it comes out fast like a train wreck. I will take some time to write it out and post a picture of the baby chillaxin' in the womb when I get more time.
I supposedly have a bachelors in biology and minor in international development. Funny story. One of my last classes (evolutionary biology lab) says NS (no score) on my progress report. Turns out the T.A. was four hours late turning in everyone's grades. So, I am graduated...or am I technically? Who knows when that will change. When everyone gets settled back from their academic break? Psh.
My bro just got called as zone leader in a new area. He is such a spiritual guy and I miss my little big bro like crazy! This really is an exciting time in my life to be done with my undergraduate studies and starting a new journey as a mother. I am planning on pursuing graduate studies in international health, but want to go somewhere liberal and will see where the hubster gets accepted to law school in the next couple years. Pictures to come =]

No comments:

Post a Comment