Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Lookin Bald Guys

Is it just me or does Elder Oaks have an uncanny resemblance with Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins?


Now, as far as I know neither of them has cancer. Their baldness is for other reasons, but I must say that they both sport it quite handsomely. 

Could Elder Oaks and Corgan have other things in common? I'm not sure, but I think Dallin would agree with the former Pumpkins front man when he said, "I didn't find Jesus. He's been there the whole time." 


And Corgan would probably agree with Oaks when he said, "There is not a right and a wrong answer to every question." 

 
And I think that both of them may have been trying to say the same thing when Billy hollered "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!" and Oaks advised, "We cannot entirely prevent [adversities], but we can determine how we react to them." 


What does Mr. Clean have to do with all this? Nothing really, just another good looking bald guy.


2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I love your sence of humor! Hope you are doing ok this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend works for this guy-- she thought it might be an "alternative" treatment route… she's seen good things for cancer patients. I don't know much about it so you may want to research by listening to the following:
    http://www.go2delta.com/cd.html

    ReplyDelete