Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Friday, March 2, 2012

Everything Eternal

It seems that Marshall may have eternally taken over this blog, but I wanted to make a little post. As difficult as life has been lately, it has also been amazing. Wonderful friends and family are what is getting us through this!

I had to give a shout out to my marvelous Hunt family who came down to Utah (since Marshall can't travel anywhere for awhile-okay a few years) to attend a temple session with my little bro Karl who is going to Japan like my dad to serve a full time mission.


The day was cold and my red heels kept sinking into the mud, but we grabbed a few pics.  There is my whole family- amazingly all together. I love them.

Here is our little family after shaving and donations this year. Soon we will have to cut Kez's hair.


When people ask how we are doing all I can say is taking one day and sometimes one minute at a time.  I am such the nerd of the family that I am researching and reading all I can about all I can.  I think I kinda pushed the doctors to run another bone marrow test since the initial one only showed 9 percent MLL.  The second test showed negative for any MLL.  As they would say in Brazil, ai, ai, ai.  This is going to be a tough decision between the bone marrow transplant and staying on the Dana Farber study.  Inspiration will be needed as doctors are not even sure what to recommend anymore.  

1 comment:

  1. Marshall- somehow someway I came across your blog. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I worked with you at Lexington Law for quite a while:) I have sat for over an hour and read your posts. I am in complete awe of your attitude. Just want you to know that I am praying for you along with all the many other people that love and care about you. On another note, congrats on a beautiful wife and beautiful baby boy.
    Thinking of you guys!
    Mandy Martin

    ReplyDelete