Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quimica

So, I feel like I spend all day studying chemistry. And for what? To figure out what a bunch of scientists before me already know? I'd rather discover something new. Like how to make gold-sanded beaches with sparkling silver seas. That is what my world will have someday. Ahh, sometimes I get exasperated with the same old, same old. Which is why I am taking a break from a 7-hour study session to write a little list.

THINGS I WANT TO DISCOVER SOMEDAY:

1. How to stop the fighting all across the globe. Why can't people figure out that if we help each other build things up all the time instead of tearing each other down that the world would be a much better place (and receive it's paradisaical glory:). This includes little tiffs and domestic violence.
2. How to travel at the speed of light. Time is a silly thing to me. It is only relative. I hate it when people waste their time on bad things (me included). It is one thing to take a break and enjoy your time, but it is quite another to spend your time, griping, hurting others, destructing, I am going back to #1 again- fighting.
3. I used to want to cure cancer someday. Then I figured out that there are many types of cancer and you can only cure one type at a time.
4. The cure for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I thought I had an epiphany one day in my chemistry class when we were learning about how you can treat viruses. I thought a similar treatment could be used with the XMRV virus if that is what caused CFS. Turns out, the virus probably isn't what is causing this. More on this this summer...
5. A new transportation system where the vehicle will not emit any poisonous gases and you don't have to waste your time paying attention to where you are going to get there. Just set the destination point and time, and voi-la. It could be a rail system that designates what vehicle can move when, etc. That way there would be much fewer wrecks, drunk driving, etc.
6. Why adults stop laughing as much as kids when they get older. On average a kid laughs 400 times while an adult laughs 70 or something like that. Especially in the United States, we have SO MUCH, and it seems like the people in Brazil are much happier even with nothing.
7. Lastly, how a student smashes all the chemistry in their brain that they need to know during a spring semester. I am going crazy and feel like I can't jam another reaction in my brain...back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment