Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Law firm for 8 years

Last week we attended the Lexington Law Firm annual Christmas party. It was all hoity-toity with tall marble tables, seating arrangements, and appetizers before the catered meal. So, I pulled out the red shoes for the occasion.

I know the plaque says five years and he's actually worked there for eight, but they were just catching everyone up. MJ says he better work there another two years, so he can get his ten year plaque before law school.

Kez was looking awesome in his pjs at picture time too. He LOVES to smile in pictures- and I LOVE him!

My hubster is the hardest worker I've met. And that is saying something when you can say that about the man you live and associate with every day. Congrats to our sexy husband and daddy who (I hate to admit) can even fit into my pants ;) It's because he works his bum off so he has none.

We also have been married for two years now and celebrated with a night away from Kez. I did not think it was going to affect me as much as it did, but as we were driving away from Grandma and Grandpa J's, I started crying! Yes, I love him too much!! So much that I let him try the spisayness of a red hot flamin' cheeto.
Here goes:

Honestly, he did not even react! Must take after his dad :)



We had a nice dinner away








Did I mention his dad is also really funny? What wonderful boys I have!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice evening away with Marshall for your anniversary. Honestly, it seems like it has been longer than 2 years from my perspective. It seems like you guys have been together forever! I totally understand leaving the baby for the first time- it's really hard. You did great though.

    ReplyDelete