Marshall's music, t-cells, t-shirts and more

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yes, we do dew too much.

We've invented a new drink at our house called a dew driver. It is 1/2 mountain dew and 1/2 orange juice. Some of you might understand the name now :). It keeps us going through our crazy days and lately there seems to be more of those especially on the weekends. Mostly I like it because it is yellow mixed with green, which are of course the colors of Brasil. Speaking of Brasil, we went to the festival they do every year at a local mall.

Of course, we dressed Kez up in yellow and green as well. And he danced true Brazilian style with my Brazilian friend.






Kez and I took a little trip to Jackson to see the Bar J Wranglers true country style. I wished his daddy would have been there for the last song. They sang about a Father's love, and how it is a love without end. At least my dad was there and Kez seemed to enjoy the music.


I know he is just shy of 3 months, but he seems to be holding his head up pretty well, so we tried out the bumbo. I think he likes it, but he looks so grown up :(


We also took him swimming for the first time. He seems to enjoy that more than his baths. Maybe he will take after grandpa J and be on the swim team :)



My fave:



We also went to my niece's baptism. She sang a solo at her own baptism and she still amazes me with her beautiful voice. She was so elated to receive her own set of scriptures with her name engraved on them.

Kasa-chan came to visit us from Japan and we took her to the airport. She's such an amazingly happy person I just want to hang out with her all the time. That's kind of hard to do when there is a Pacific Ocean between you.


We also celebrated somebody's 27th birthday. I better not tease him so much because I am next to reach that age. I'll have to say that every year for the rest of my life. Our wonderful neighbor made him an awesome guitar birthday cake (he teaches their son the guitar). Seriously, this woman has 4 kids of her own and still finds time to feed the whole neighborhood. No joke!


What a Gr8 Fam!

Phew, I didn't even have time to get to some of the stuff we've done lately and I am already ready for a dew driver. That's the wonder of the blogger world and life, always more days and fun times to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment